Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

A Moment in Time

This is a photo of my husbands grandpa. They were a fairly poor family in Hawai'i so we don't have many photos of them. I absolutely love this photo - the car, the way he is standing next to it - the ciggarette handing from his hand.....truly a great moment in time that is now a treasured keepsake for us.


Here is a close up of the clock - I used the Tim Holtz die and embossed it with "Stampendous" embossing powder in Peridot. I then glued it to a piece of Kaisercrafts Madame Boutique paper and embellished it with clock parts I got at a "junk" store. I have been dying to use them!



This layout was made with the February kit from Scraps of Darkness - "Victoriana" - I have just had a ball using all my heritage photos with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment