Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

SunKissed

This is a photo of Chloe on our last trip to Hawai'i ten years ago. We had just finished a hike and she had gotten into the habbit of putting flowers behind her ear - like a proper Hawaiian girl should - She looked so cute I had to take a picture - sweaty hair and all.

I used the Scraps of Darkness January "escape" kit along with a tutorial from Renea over at SOD for the AWESOME tissue paper background you can check out her tutorial here:

http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/TutorialTexturedTissuePaperBgrnd.html



Here are a couple of close ups, the first is the flower cluster on the bottom - the flowers I colored with the Lindys mists/inks that came with the kit. The second is the chipboard sign that I painted first with white then used the mists and embossing powders on... You can also see the tissue background as well. Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. This is so amazing!! I just had to come over for the close-ups from your link on SB.com. I'm part of a blog hop if you feel like doing some hopping this weekend. Thanks for your gorgeous inspiration!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete