Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Wag of a Dogs Tail

This layout was made for two challenges over at Scraps of Darkness. The first is to cute; just scrapping a photo of a cute animal the second was for my week of the round robin. I followed Ashley's wonderful layout "Classic Gangsta Style" I used the February Victornia Kit.


This is my boy Sampson and his brother Koa one day at our house. When we let the big dogs play outside they both are at the window watching intently. The quote I journalled was; In the whole history of the world there is but one thing that money cannot buy - to wit the wag of a dogs tail. - That quote is at the start of Disney's Lady and the Tramp.

Here are some close ups:


2 comments:

  1. This is cute Amanda! Love that kit from SOD! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i love your layout! Totally my style, excellent work and the two little ones are very cute. Channa

    ReplyDelete