Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

It's been awhile...

WOW! Where as the time gone? When I posted in April of last year, I had every intention of keeping up with this blog - but life got in the way. I won't go into detail, but let's just say that my husband and I have been working our way through a major family crisis, all the while trying to work full-time, keep up a house etc.... I myself have been trying to get out of a deep funk - personally and creatively. I have actually worked on more pieces for my "fairy" series. I can share two of them, the third I haven't taken photos of and it is up on display at my local scrapbook store. I also finally have my "own" craft space - my son moved out and his room became my craft room! It's been a labor of love, my husband helped tremendously. It has taken some time for me to venture in and actually start creating in it....I'm not sure what was holding me back, perhaps the "funk" had something to do with it. I apologize for the jumble of words, they are not in any kind of cohesive order just thoughts that are popping into my head.

So - a step in getting out of this funk - here are two more in the Fairy Series...



More to come! Soon.
 


Happy creating all!

xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment